At The Scale Shop, we understand that from time to time, we all make mistakes and you might have inadvertently ordered the wrong scales online. If on receipt of your weighing scales, you determine that your purchased scales do not meet your requirements, please contact us within 30-days via email or phone our customer service department on 1300 335 737 to discuss your exchange options.
Our 30-day product exchange program is subject to the following conditions:
- Valid for orders up to $1000.00 in value only;
- You must contact us prior to returning any goods;
- You are liable for all freight and insurance costs;
- Goods must be returned in its original packaging;
- Goods must be in "as new, unmarked" condition.
On receipt at The Scale Shop, the scales will be assessed and if determined to be in 'as new' condition, a store credit will be issued for the invoice value of the returned goods. If the goods are not returned in 'as new' condition with all accessories and documents, at our discretion, we may offer you a prorata store credit to the value we assess the returned goods can be re-sold. If you do not agree with our valuation, your goods will be returned to you at your cost.